2nd April 2020 - 12:49Regatta Media
19th Samui Regatta Postponed until Aug/Sep 2021
Due to the latest governments latest COVID-19, we regret that we have to postpone the 19th Koh Samui Regatta until August/Sept 2021.
We thank all our sponsors and competitors for their support in trying to go ahead with this years event, and look forward to seeing you all later in the year. Provisional dates will be announced as soon as we get clarification that we can go ahead with the event..